After Your Visit
- Arrange for outbound shipping of samples and equipment
- Sign out with your assigned scientist.
- Return your badge at the portal as you leave the site.
- Publish your results with suitable acknowledgment of ORNL and the instrument used for the experiment (proprietary users are exempt from this requirement) with this credit line:
This research [or, A portion of this research] at ORNL’s High Flux Isotope Reactor [and/or Spallation Neutron Source, as appropriate] was sponsored by the Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy.
- Notify the User Office of all such publications.
- Communicate any status changes to the User Office such as: notify the User Office of any changes to your affiliation or contact information, visa status, etc. This will allow us to keep you informed of ORNL neutron scattering activities.